What’s more romantic than tying the knot beneath a canopy of ancient oak trees on the shores of the May River at sunset? From the beautiful beaches to the scenic cities, the Lowcountry is rich with Southern romance. Whether you are celebrating your big day in Bluffton amongst excited friends and family members or enjoying an private elopement, everyone on your guest list will be looking forward to the cake.
Here are 5 things to keep in mind when choosing the perfect bakery to design your wedding cake:
- Quality… Our bakery is known for using only the finest ingredients to craft our pies, pastries, and scones every day, and our cakes are no different. Each wedding cake from The Cottage is custom made to compliment your flavor preferences, wedding theme, and any dietary restrictions, while maintaining the highest standard of quality.
- …and quantity. We know this cake is going to be a real crowd pleaser, which is why we also bake miniature cakes and other treats to accompany the main attraction. Deck your dessert table with flakey southern pecan and caramel apple pies, gooey chocolate chunk cookies, key lime coconut cheesecakes, and dozens of other treats from our bakery menu.
- Reputation. The Cottage has been baking cakes for Lowcountry weddings over a decade, and there’s a reason why our customers keep coming back. But don’t take our word for it: download our online wedding cake showcase and discover why we are the premier wedding cake bakers in Bluffton.
- Tastings. When it comes to planning your dream day, you don’t want to leave anything to chance. We offer complimentary wedding cake tastings so you and your partner can decide on the perfect flavor combinations for you. Remember to come hungry!
- Catering. Not only is our bakery is a one-stop-shop for your entire wedding day dessert buffet, but we offer catering services as well. We’ll treat you and your guests to Lowcountry classics, like Fried Green Tomatoes with Cajun tomato cream. Ask about our signature dishes like Lowcountry Gumbo, Loaded Jambalaya and our award-winning Pimento Shrimp and Grits. The Cottage is also the perfect destination for bridal luncheons and breakfasts, bridal tea showers, and rehearsal dinners, and is able to accommodate small wedding receptions.
We want to help make your dream wedding a reality with one of our gorgeous wedding cakes. Schedule a free consultation and tasting with Leslie today, and get ready to say “I do” to your dream wedding menu.